Itafos (TSX-V: IFOS) is a pure play phosphate and specialty fertilizer platform with an attractive portfolio of strategic businesses and projects located in key fertilizer markets, including North America, South America and Africa.
Itafos’ businesses and projects are as follows:
- Conda – a vertically integrated phosphate fertilizer business with production capacity of approximately 550kt per year of monoammonium phosphate (“MAP”), MAP with micronutrients (“MAP+”), superphosphoric acid (“SPA”), merchant grade phosphoric acid (“MGA”) and ammonium polyphosphate (“APP”) located in Idaho, US;
- Arraias – a vertically integrated phosphate fertilizer business with production capacity of approximately 500kt per year of single superphosphate (“SSP”), SSP with micronutrients (“SSP+”) and approximately 40kt per year of excess sulfuric acid located in Tocantins, Brazil;
- Farim – a high-grade phosphate mine project located in Farim, Guinea-Bissau;
- Paris Hills – a high-grade phosphate mine project located in Idaho, US;
- Santana – a vertically integrated high-grade phosphate mine and fertilizer plant project located in Pará, Brazil;
- Mantaro – a phosphate mine project located in Junin, Peru; and
- Araxá – a vertically integrated rare earth elements and niobium mine and extraction plant project located in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Itafos’ principal shareholder is CL Fertilizer Holding LLC (“CLF”). CLF is an affiliate of Castlelake, L.P., a global private investment firm.
Itafos’ shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSX-V”) under the trading symbol “IFOS”. Itafos’ registered office is at Ugland House, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands KY1-1104.